TOEFL ITP preparation course
Are you going to take the TOEFL ITP test for the first time? Would you like to prepare for the test as thoroughly as possible? Or have you already taken the test before, and now you would like some practice before you take it again? Then the TOEFL ITP exam training course could be perfect for you. The course is made up of seven 2.5 hour lessons designed to learn how to master the TOEFL ITP test.
About the course
The course consists of seven 2.5 hour lessons during which you will learn how to master the TOEFL ITP. The course is taught in groups of up to 12 students and the language of instruction is English. The course involves 4 to 6 self-study hours per week.
What will you learn?
In this training you will improve your abilities in English and get ready to take the TOEFL ITP test. The focus of the course is on the test itself. The course will include the following elements:
Improving your reading skills: reading strategies and practical tips
- Reading for general information
- Reading for specific information
- Understanding the structure of a text
- Dealing with words you do not know
- Widening your vocabulary
- Determining the position or attitude taken by a writer
- Understanding complex sentences
Improving your listening skills: listening strategies and practical tips
- Actively listening for general information
- Actively listening for specific information
- Actively listening for key words
- Actively listening for signal words
Widening your vocabulary: practical tips
- How to deal with words you do not know
- How to widen your vocabulary. Widening your vocabulary can improve your reading and listening skills.
Improving your knowledge of English grammar
The TOEFL ITP tests whether you are able to recognize and evaluate grammatical accuracy. The course focuses on various aspects of grammar, such as verb forms, sentence structures, adjectives and adverbs.