Taalloket is responsible for organizing language tests and language courses for students. Taalloket is part of Taalcentrum-VU.
What services do we offer?
Taalloket’s range of services is continually increasing. Taalloket currently offers:
- the Dutch language test for all first-year Bachelor’s students in a Dutch-taught degree programme
- the Dutch refresher course for first-year students who score in the low category on the language test
- the English language proficiency test for all first-year Bachelor’s students in an English-taught degree programme
- the English refresher course for first-year students who achieve a low score on the English language proficiency test
- several open-enrolment courses in academic English and Dutch
- the TOEFL ITP for students enrolling in an English-taught Bachelor’s or Master’s programme.
Who are we?
Taalloket is part of Taalcentrum-VU. The various tests and courses are organised by coordinators Denise van Dijk and Marijke Kranenburg.
Taalloket works with VU Amsterdam’s faculties to implement the university’s language policy. Are you a faculty employee and do you have any questions about the language policy? Then please don’t hesitate to contact us.